Heimerdinger Wanting More from WRs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

If you guys keeping placing all the blame on the WRs, then make sure they get all the credit when the offense turns around too please. Don't forget that.

I place all my blame on VY, but am not stubborn enough to not give him all the credit if the passing offense starts playing better. It's all on him. So, I'm keeping tabs on all you guys just to keep you straight.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

It's still to hard to tell who's fault it is.

we have about the same WR's as last season and we still have VY. we cannot pinpoint the prob. Our best bet is to land a great WR and then see where it goes.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Huge impact? I think that's true. However, I still think we could have not signed McCareins, drafted a WR, and started the rookie WR and get around the same production. Plus the added benefit of starting as a rookie to improve in the future.

Maybe I'm wrong and the rookie would've cost us more in mistakes than it would've been worth.

Either way, all we can do now is hope for better production in the season from the WRs. It's the biggest factor holding our offense back.

4. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

:scared:

Seriously though, it's not "all" on the receivers or "all" on Young. The receivers need to give Young better targets and they need to be more aggressive to the ball. Not to mention just holding on to it once it hits their hands. Young needs to improve in numerous areas which have been well documented. But if the offense improves, both the receivers and Young should get credit. Why does everything have to be either/or around here?

P.s. I'm keeping tabs on everyone who thinks that keeping tabs is cool. Oh wait...

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Because that's the way it is. Every member on here has placed all the blame on the terrible WRs we have except for about 4 of us. So as the offense gets better make sure you thank the WRs for showing up and making VY a better QB.

In turn, Nate, Ewker, myself and maybe even RollTide will give all the credit to VY for making our terrible WRs decent.:kiss:

6. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Let's try to rise above that then. It's football, the ultimate TEAM sport. You can't give all the credit or blame to one person or position.
    Regarding the bold sentence; I sure haven't. Mature, intelligent, grown ups don't have to play in this either/or world. We live in the real world where things are much more complex and interesting than that. Let's try to be grown ups.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

:hmm:

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

Theres blame all around. One person does not make the team. All have to get better. Period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar