Heimerdinger Meshing with Young

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: When the Titans brought back Offensive Coordinator Mike Heimerdinger this season, many wondered if his style of coaching would mesh with Vince Young. So far, indications are the two are working together well. "As happy as Vince is right now," TE Alge Crumpler said, "I would say they get along pretty good. It looks like a good match to me." Despite lackluster offensive play this preseason, players are seeing a dramatic improvement in Young on the practice field. "I know a lot has been said about what Vince hasn't done in the preseason, but on the practice field he looks so much like a better player than what he did the last two years," said C Kevin Mawae. "A lot of that has to do with Coach Heimerdinger."

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

I just hope it carries over against the Jags.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

...and the eighteen games after that. :))

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Is this a joke?

Based on the preseason, I would say they are "meshing" very well! :sarcasm:

Wow thats a relief, thanks Kevin Mawae, I sure am Glad Championships are won on the practice field and not in the regular season!

5. DaCrackDeala

DaCrackDeala Guest

exactly^

I see article after article about Vince and Dinger and they all say the same thing. They are meshing or they are gelling or they are putting together a deep threat, whatever....
    I am not a Vince hater in the least but I can't stand these anymore. Plez show all us Titans fans on Sunday, not on the practice field.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

You got it exactly right. Championships are won in the regular season and postseason and not the PRESEASON. How about we let our team play some games that count before we start worrying too much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar