Heap accidentally kills daughter

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Big TT, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

The worst thing in the world is burying your child but to have it happen where one accidentally kills his own is beyond tragic. All prayers to him and his family. So sad man, just got me down thinking how he must feel.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Prayers for the Heaps. This is terrible and very sad. I couldn't ever forgive myself if I accidentally killed one of my kids. I was at my oldest son's baseball game and my heart stop for a second the other day when I thought my youngest was missing, lil guy ran off and hid behind the play structure with other kids.

4. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

This is terrible. I hope the Heap family finds peace after this but this is the kind of tragedy that stays with you forever.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

My heart breaks for that family...I was an identical twin and my brother died of SIDS when we were infants. My parents have never been right since. I can't even imagine what the Heap's feel right now!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Wow man this is horrible. I don't even have kids yet but I can't imagine I would ever fully recover from something of that magnitude

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

GoTItans.com is my primary source of NFL information

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Friend of a friend....but to your question the last I heard, divorce, wife doesn't let him see the other kid....lost job....tough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar