Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Dude, that's 7 out of 11 starters who are proven successful! Do you honestly believe no other team has unproven players starting? Not to mention that Schwenke and Warmack wouldn't be starting if they hadn't screwed up by letting Velasco and Harris go before the season. While they weren't great, they certainly weren't bad.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Leroy Harris was not bad? Perhaps the worst starting guard in the entire league.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Maybe, but I still think he would have done better than Warmack to be honest.

4. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I read this in Kuharzky's column and this is why I think Munch just doesn't get it. He is the head coach of a group of players making millions of dollars to execute and perform on the field.

Mike Munchak said. “We had an interception that hits us right in the chest, and that changes the game; we missed it. They didn’t miss one of theirs. They intercepted all of theirs thrown to them. We’ll keep drilling those things, and maybe we’ll get better at it.”

Maybe we will get better at it? Oh gosh, it's a tricky thing to learn.

I agree that those lost opportunities are costing us games and the players
    need to perform better. I want a coach who will stand up and say:
    "This is not acceptable, we will get better at this, players who don't will have a seat."

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

would not be upset.

6. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Said team has shown improvement with wins and amount of blow out losses are fewer than last year.

My point would be 4-12 and winless in the AFC this year.

7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

How long did he put up with Reynaud's crap, this guy is not a head coach in my eyes

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Munchak should win the coverted NFLs Most Improved Coach award.

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

If I remember correctly, there were few options because of WHEN Fisher was finally let go. I remember people on another site pissed off because they waited so long and there were no good options out there.

I am not known for my memory so i could be completey wrong, but Im pretty sure thats the way it went down.

10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I thought Locker was a MR pick?

Either way, no tap dancing around it... it was a bad pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar