Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

If Jay Gruden is the guy we get... Who thinks we will get a Monday night football game?? Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Agreed. Jays offense did look like crap vs SD, but I think that was partly Daltons fault. I love how he uses Gio Bernard. I'm concerned how he would be as a HC, he seems very quiet and not sure he'd be able to get the team motivated.

Regardless, I'll take him over Quinn, Caldwell, & many of the other names.

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

LOL at posters who think Offense would be ignored if an HC came from the defensive side of the ball.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Very valid point. I would think he would also reach out to guys like Tom Moore for some insight.

5. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@RapSheet: #Bengals DC Mike Zimmer is slated to meet with #Vikings brass today in Cincinnati for an interview, per source. Titans on Thurs if no deal

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Personally, I never understood why teams bring in guys like Jim Caldwell to be their RR candidate. We cannot seriously be considering giving him a job and like most RR guys you can tell whether or not they are serious candidates the moment their names come up. I would have rather us bring in Ray Horton or Winston Moss in for an interview, even if it is just as a RR candidate, because at least there is a chance that they could 'wow' you and get the job.

If we hire Jim Caldwell all we would be doing is putting black Munchek on the sidelines

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

Yeah. Dungy was a defensive coach but the Colts were all offense. Granted they had Manning, but still.

8. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@MarkMaske: One NFL source on Jay Gruden and Redskins: "I think he's their first choice." Others within league suspect same thing.

9. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Have the Vikings even interviewed a black guy yet?

10. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I have heard that wherever Zimmer goes, there is a good chance that Hue Jackson will be his OC. What does everyone know about him and his time in Oak.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar