Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.
where is the ***** slap button for the comment
Hahahahahah omg wtf.
It's one thing to say you like Munch and think he's the right man for the job. But a GREAT coach??? Based on what exactly?
That image was created all those years ago for this exact moment.
I would rather have that pear as a coach, than Munch.
Munch, Grey, Bruce...all need gone.
Yall be nice. I think its cute that Munch's wife signed up here.
Hey, Mrs. Munchack... could you possibly let your husband borrow his balls once in a while? Sunday afternoons would be optimal.
Based on what?
1) He is a Hall of Fame Player. While that does not necessarily equal a Great Coach, it definitely shows that he was a Dedicated, Intelligent and Skilled Player for many years, and therefore is also a Dedicated and Intelligent Coach.
2) Munchack always comes across as a level headed, intelligent man who knows exactly what is going on. I watch all the Interviews that he does, not only on www.Titansonline.com but all the TV interviews and shows as well. He also gives more straight forward and clear answers than Fisher ever did.
3) I trust him. If I trust him, I am sure the players do as well. His Hall of Fame status goes a long way with the players. He has been there and done that, and he knows what he is talking about. If a player wants to try to Buck Up to him, he can simply slap them down with his Hall of Fame Belt.
4) Authority. Everything I have said above, plus the fact that he is a very large man gives him that Authority Figure role that young and veteran players alike can look up to.
5) Play Calling. So far I have enjoyed his aggressive play calling. He is willing to take chances that Fisher never would. He plays to WIN.
All of those things make up a GREAT COACH in my opinion.
oh, so it has nothing to do with results?
personally, I have always been fond of the way he ties his shoes.......if I had the salary he does, I'd wear nothing but velcro.
Separate names with a comma.