Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

Bruce Matthews as HC...just made me puke in my mouth a little bit.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wouldn't anyone be upset with Al Saunders as OC if we go an entire coaching staff?

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I wouldn't be pissed, but i'm kinda wanting some new blood in here. I actually want a HC who calls the offensive plays.

4. jbrit

jbrit Starter

Seahawks OC, Darrell Bevell is starting to make a case for himself.

5. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

oh..ok!! I'm not able to listen to the midday guys here in Memphis.

6. Danimal

Danimal Starter

Streaming on the web @ 104-5 The Zone . . . .

I hope Mr Smith is cheap and tight. If he does his math he will see how much money the team will not be making this year. I'm not buying any Titan gear. My kids don't want any. Even the Tennessee Lottery passed on the Titan scratch off ticket this year. If we continue down this road another year with the same band of brothers he will loose even more money.

It doesen't take a millionare like Bud Adams to do that math. . . .

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

8. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Take this for what it's worth but an nfl scout gave me a breakdown of what he thinks of manzeil. He said Manzeil will be interesting. might be the most talked about player that ever came out. People will question character,size,durability,arm strength but Hes never seen a player with more swagger,more instincts and production. He's seen him play live and was in Awe. He said he has no idea what grade to give him but he has a chance to be the greastest college player who ever lived.
    Sounds like there are some scouts out there who think very highly of the guy

9. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

If I am wrong on this, I will eat my crow, but no Manziel please.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I'll take Johnny.

If we can have his coach too.

But I really don't think they get along.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar