Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...e-2011-list-of-Mormons-in-the-NFL.html?pg=all

Childress moved to the University of Utah for the 1990 season and offered Bevell a scholarship to come be the Utes’ starting quarterback. No thanks, Bevell said. Instead he accepted the prophet's call to serve for two years in Cleveland, Ohio.

Don't see a lot of guys who will turn down starting QB to go on a mission trip.

2. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

The Vikings and Redskins have reportedly reached out to the 49ers regarding OC Greg Roman.
    Coordinators that won Wild Card games this weekend are now eligible to be interviewed, but it's unclear if Roman has any formal requests -- or if he'll take them until the Niners are eliminated. He's overseen San Fran's offense since 2011, seamlessly making the change from Alex Smith to Colin Kaepernick and going to the Super Bowl a year ago. Roman has zero head coaching experience.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

One thing is for sure, no one will be able to complain about sideline lethargy with this guy.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

The only problem I see with Zimmer is I could see players tuning him out really quickly. There are only so many times you can be berated before you just don't care anymore.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I didn't see him look elsewhere.

6. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

I agree.

After practice we would laugh at our coaches antics and never really took them seriously after a while. It became the norm and we were no longer motivated.

7. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

No, hence he made a terrible read. Even if the go route was designated as his first read, Dalton should understand the circumstance and realize you move on to the high percentage low yield routes in that situation.

8. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

Per NFLN, Titans will interview James Franklin. I bet it is more with the Rooney rule than anything since no other minority candidate appears anywhere. Would anyone want him? Does his system just work for college?

9. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Yeah you don't want to end up with a Greg Schiano type situation. That type of coaching doesn't work anymore. Same thing with Coughlin but he learned from his mistakes. There is a fine line between demanding respect and excellence and being a jerk.

10. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Might as well interview Erin Andrews.....

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar