Head Coach openings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

Still think Houston would be stupid to let him walk out on his deal. He has won the division 2 times in a row with one of the worst QB situations in the NFL.

They would be wise to work out something with him. Give him a raise or a little more control or something.

My hope is that it causes LOTS of controversy in Houston & lose sight of the ultimate goal!!!

2. MsgBoardJesus

MsgBoardJesus Starter

Bill O'Brien is garbage. That's why.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

LOL Jags keeping their crappy interim head coach is the worst coaching hire since the last team that kept its crappy interim head coach.

Oh wait...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Jags passed on McDaniels and Kyle Shanahan to keep continuity....so another 3-13 season then lol

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I like Marrone, but odd decision. If he was a serious candidate, why didn't he get more than 2 games? Weird. They should have turned to him much earlier

6. JBC

JBC Starter

His team beat the Titans. He is 1 and 1 as the Jags HC. Maybe he will motivate that roster, but I hope he doesn't. I don't get where people think Mcdaniels is such a great HC candidate. Why does he get a free pass on his prior record, but coaches like Mularkey or Marrone don't? The only success Mcdaniels has really had is OC of a team with a hall of fame QB.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That was my point actually...If McDaniels is so great, why did the Jags pass on him for Marrone?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

The jags are a disfunctional franchise. Not sure what that says about us though.

9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

We finished 9-7...Should have been 10-6 playing NE this weekend

Not sure the dysfunctional thing applies anymore :)

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The Rams' new head coach got a booboo on his hand when his mom let him cut the crust off his sandwich for the first time.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar