Haynesworth's press conference

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A Fightin'Titan, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Anybody watching this? The NFL network is covering it right now.

I have noticed how much Haynesworth is pressing the issue of him wanting to be the best player at his position ever. Over and over he has been saying that the money is nice but it doesn't matter once his helmet is on.

Something that really p'd me off was his comment of saying how excited he is to be finally surrounded by good players and what they can do.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I was also thrown off by how many times he brought up the "Stomping Incident". Within the first 5 mins. he spoke on it at least 5 times.

Andre Guorode is shaking in his boots. Twice a year ....uh oh.:scared:

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

haha... This is going to be hilarious.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Hanesworth is old news.

5. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

I hate to say it but they will be a contender next year.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Jason Campbell is a step up from Vince Young, IMO. I'm really not impressed with their organization or with their general thought process in the last 24 hours. "To hell with the team, lets get into cap hell and still not make the playoffs"

7. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

People say the Skins will be a contender every year after every big signing. Rest is history.

8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Ain't that the truth? Living in Maryland, you can imagine how many times I have to hear that the Redskins are going to the Superbowl.

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Here we go with the predictions

10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yeah they might have Hanesworth, but they dont have KVB, Kearse,Brown and Bulluck. we will see how Hanesworth does with guys that dont play as hard as the guys he played with in TN. Hanesworth going to have to move the whole line himself and will end up getting hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar