Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Mar 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Yeah im bitter at good guys like derrick mason, steve mcnair, drew bennett, chris brown, and randall godfrey several years ago who were solid guys (forget that floyd bumbled his way into salary cap jail) those were quality guys and got the shaft and treated like garbage.

Punks like Haynesworthless can do anything they want (kicking teammates while there down, tap dance on someones skull when there down) never punished by the Titans even when they should have cancled his act for the entire season for that but didnt and let just the NFL handle it. I am bitter at that yes

I love most of the players Vince, Keith, David Thronton and many others but I just get tired of hearing this guy Haynesworthless like he is anything or done anyhting while a titan but be a punk. Same can said for the most part about Pac-man but he at least contributes and can and has changed games in our favor.

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Well we all know Bulluck should have gone to the pro-bowl several times now but the league or networks hardly knows we exist whether were in the super bowl or have the worst record in the league. My point was Hayensworthless has never proven to be a pro-bowl quality player not once since hes been a titan.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't let bitterness get in the way of the facts.

We were in cap jail because we paid to keep guys like McNair, Mason, Rolle etc.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

The Titans typical pattern is to develop the talent, let the talent test the free agent market, and then lose the talent to another team. The exception to this is McNair, who we let go before he was a free agent. If you will get used to thinking of the Titans as a farm team for talent (much like minor league baseball) then you will be able to withstand the purge that keeps us from holding on to franchise players. Remember, once the player's image gets blown up and put on the side of LP Field the player will be gone within 2 seasons.
    :sarcasm:

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

You can forget about fat albert ever going to the Pro Bowl, after last season tap dance session the other player would never do it.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

We're not going to cut Haynesworth, but he'd be trade bait if a team needed a DT I'd bet.

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We are not doing anything with the guy..

If anything we should be working on a long term deal to keep him around longer than this year.

It is amzing how titan fans want us to get rid of all our better players. He's the best DT we got. While starks and long will be back and have servicable value etiher is as good as haynesworth.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gotitans..

Are we going to trade him to ourselves? Without him we are going to need a DT. He is still young, he can get better and so can starks and long. Why create a hole there?

9. I wouldn't sign him to a new deal. He hasn't proven to be worth all that much. Let him start the year as he is and if he starts out hot then I'd consider an extension in-season.

10. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'd have to agree with you 100%!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar