Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwingOnDeezBalz

SwingOnDeezBalz Banger of Infant Horseys

I was JUST about to comment about the class that this board has shown in regards to the incident today. I'm dead serious. I read about 30 posts in regards to getting rid of this guy, this isn't the image we want, ect.

Thank you, Gunny, for reminding me that Titans fans belong in the same category of trash and filth as Jaguars fans.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

As I gaze upon your Tedy Bruschi avatar you'll forgive me for noticing the incredibly ironic comment about 'class' coming from you. :rolleyes:

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Aw geez, did someone insult the high brow of a dolts fan on a Titans team message board?

4. Hoffa

This ain't a good time for dolt trolls to be in here crying....go enjoy your last minute victory today and leave us to what we have to do.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It's not Fisher's fault. HOWEVER, this would NEVER, EVER occur on a well-coached, diciplined team. This team is the most un-diciplined team in the league, bar-none. If we had a coach that would never allow such actions to occur, then they wouldn't occur. Period. We don't have that coach now; we may have at one time, but this is clearly a team with no identity.

6. Hoffa

We have seen a pattern of despicable behavior...from spitting on a teammate, to Albert today.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Certainly has been the case with me... I was pleased with some of the things I saw from Vince (he still spins like a demon), but that's overshadowed by this...

I just saw the footage for the first time on SportsCenter... It was worse than I had thought. It wasn't a quick, spur of the moment thing. It was slow. Albert had time to consider the whole affair, it was as though he didn't care. He was not thinking clearly, to have a momentary lapse of judgement is bad enough, but this was... meticulous, in a way.

8. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

dg...

I didn't say the guy was almost killed i said that type of attack especially from a man of that size and power COULD POTENTIALLY do that.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah but you deserve 40

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar