Haynesworth Will Not Participate in Titans OTA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Just get rid of him. Maybe we could get a good trade from dallas...

Ya, when he's up for contracts he's a monster. But, once he has the money he slows down big time.

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Disgruntle undeniably the organization knew this was coming all along. He will eventually come back to the teams and hopefully injury free. If he has another astonishing season then showing the money and perhaps quick!! because he won't sbe back next year and another team will snatch him up as quicker than an old Brett Favre quick slant..

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd honestly have no complaints if we don't work anything out until about half way through next season.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I can understand your position on this but I dont want to take the chance. Big Al is worth the contract to me, I hope he gets it before the July deadline.

5. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

It'd have to be really good. Really. Good. Like a first and a third, or so.

6. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah I would really work on that deal if he comes in looking like a beast. If he comes in a little out of shape I say wait and see.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

You know, it really was more of a joke than anything, what with the adum thing. But if he stays defiant, I'd take a good first or second for him. Because I know exactly how he'll play once he has the money.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

My main question is will he be worth it after he's gotten a new fat contract. I don't want to see the lazy version show up again and not be consistently dominant.

9. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

This franchise has been criticized heavily over the past year for having lots of salary cap space and not using it on big-name free agents. Rather tight arse Bud Adams spend most of that money in head medication and church donations!! "Screw the team we play with what we got and i still make money Bud Adams way to think in my opinion".. Like i said before and i hope am wrong, but i just don't see Haynesworth coming back next year. Bud is not going to pay him the kind of money he deserves if he has a good year with out any injuries of course. I hope am wrong though and i get surprised.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Haynesworth has never had a season without game-sitting injuries, and he never will. As he gets older his injuries will only increase.
    I would string him along as long as I could with one year contracts, and never give him a long term deal, cause I don't believe he has a long term career in him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar