Haynesworth (trade rumors, etc.)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think until Haynesworth becomes a problem, he'll remain a Redskin. It's too early in the year for his issues to be problematic for the organization. He's making noise, but thats it. As we close in on the draft reacquiring him is more likely, but for this week I'm just gonna sit back and wait til the draft. Thinking about him being back when he isnt is driving me nuts. I might as well be assuming we'll draft Suh or Haden.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

After the redskins have already eaten the first $32M of his contract there is absolutely no financial reason to NOT want him. His cost is not prohibitive at all for 3 seasons. In fact his salary and incentives is almost average for a starting DT.

I would use our 1st rd pick next year to get him he has always been a good player and for 2 years he was an unblockable stud. With him eating up blockers inside that opens up a lot of opportunities for our athletic linemen and a rotation of Hayes-Jones-ford will be very solid at DE.

With Ah back all we need to do is draft a quality CB and we are ready to dominate again.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we will prevail without Haynesworth.

We went to a SB without him.

We counted to much on him an let the rest of the defense get weak. I think the Titans learned a lesson here. Don't let 1 guy on defense make or break the whole team.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... you're forgetting the most important thing we'll need with Albert and a quality CB- a contract year for Albert.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

apparently we haven't, because our offense is the Chris Johnson Show.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

And i think they learned from that also, CJ wont get that much work next season. VY and the WR gonna be made to step it up more.

8. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

He's no longer the man who needs to get paid, I think he'll be walking around letting everyone know he's the man who got paid, and in the process proved how bad we needed him back. I don't see that as motivation for him.

9. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

His season last year wasn't all that bad. And that was after the contract.

10. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

The contract wouldn't matter in his first year, he's playing with new guys in a new system, with brand new fans, and all media eyes watching. Of course he would want to try. Coming back here would be a return to his comfort zone.

Would you be more inclined to wow a brand new girl or an ex you already went out with for years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar