Haynesworth to test free-agent market

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Daves not here, Feb 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

according to Adam Schefter's Blog

2. TitanicDane

TitanicDane Boozer extraordinaire

Bye bye big man...

3. Daves not here

Tampa Bay's got the most money to play with

4. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

Haynesworth(Titans) jersey's will be on sale next month at your local sports store for $19.99

5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Take the money and run, that's all he's ever been about.

6. Daves not here

Good try, but no

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Let him go and SPEND the cap space for a couple of playmakers.

I don't want to hear any proponents of "value" arguing to keep AH. He is good, but he is NOT as phenomenal as some suggest and certainly not worth being paid as the highest D player in the league.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

Hope he ends up in the NFC

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Me too! That would be the best thing that could happen for us, it would keep him out of our hair except for once every 4 years. Mostly, I don't want him to stay in the division.

10. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

He absolutely is a phenomenal DT...the guy is a monster who requires a double team every play. 51 tackles 8.5 sacks and 3 ff that is off the charts and he missed 3 games correct me if I'm wrong. So without Big Al you can take away his production and the double teams he commends every play along with the fact everyone else on the D-Line's production will also most likely drop since they won't get a 1-on-1 every down.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar