Haynesworth to Return to Titans Next Week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: DT Albert Haynesworth will be eligible to rejoin the Titans after this Sunday’s home game with the Baltimore Ravens. Coach Jeff Fisher hasn't spoken publicly on Haynesworth since his suspension for stepping on the face of Cowboys C Andre Gurode back on Oct. 1. At one point, it appeared possible Haynesworth may not play again for the team and that the Titans were going to go after some of his signing bonus. “I really don’t know any more now than I did the last time we spoke about the incident,” Haynesworth’s agent Chad Speck said Tuesday. “In regards to that, we don’t really want to make any more comments until after the suspension is up.”

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

let's put this in the past... get Albert in the interior making chaos... he can really shake things up. He draws extra blockers and can still get penetration. I hope he comes out with a new attitude. Imagine if this whole ordeal has really changed his mentality as a pro. This suspension may have been helpful to him.

I know people can fly right after correction. I hope this is the case with Al.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

might give us hope for Pacman

4. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He needs to be back on the field ASAP.

5. Agreed Thunder, AH is a great player, and to be honest we need him...

6. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I have an idea...

If he is in need of some more discipline?

and

Since we are now in need of an OL... why not make him practice at G for a few weeks.... let him see how the other half live.

I am mostly just kidding but I don't see what it could hurt, make him an emergency Back-Up. :))

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think a few of his teammates should boot stomp him myself. Eye for an eye son.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

haynesworth should be allowed to play after his suspension.

i dont think he should have any more punishment. the guy is going to get punished everytime he steps out on to the field for the rest of his career by o-linemen.

9. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Gurode was able to forgive him & move on, he should be allowed the chance to redeem himself.

10. Tam

Tam Camp Fodder

Pretty much sums it up for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar