Haynesworth TIME TO GO

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansCountry25, Oct 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

lets give haynesworth a shot on o line, he might make it

2. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Haynesworth is not the best d lineman we have, KVB is. Haynesworth is the best interior d-lineman we have. So what? Replace him with someone else.
    Hell, replace him with four someone else's in the next draft. He's only good when he wants to be, which isn't often enough. We need more guys like KVB.
    Not more time for Haynesworth to "mature".

92 can kiss my :moon2: :moon2: :moon2:

3. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Bottom Line Haynesworthless is a chump a bum he has not changed from the moment he stepped foot in this organization. He kicked his own teammate in the chest when he was on the ground. I was there at the game sunday and I recall before he commited this offense J. Jones was already at 122 on the ground, and Hayesworthless was right in there when they ran 4 plays for 76 yards all on the ground for a TD. He is a classless chump and remember when this Defense was #1 against the run it sure as hell didnt have anything to do with this jerk, people like John Thorton, Henry Ford, Joe Salevae, Kevin Carter and Jevon, and even the drug addict Josh Evans was more effective than this jerk when he wasnt suspended for drugs and even Kenny Holmes even know that was a while ago but that was a defensive line give me 10 John Thortons and Henry Fords for Haynesworthless even my boy Frankie Wycheck says he should be weeded out. Bottom LINE GET HIM OUT he has not changed and will not change he is stupid, lazy, and doesnt give a damn about his sport or his team get him out....

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

i dont know you so im curious if you seriously condome what he did? You mentioned in a previous post that even after the buzzer the Titans should hit Manning. Are you supportive of ending the carreer of all major NFL players that arent on the Titans? Maybe its all said in jest, but if not i wouldnt mind seeing you tied down and watch as you have both your boys cleated to oblivion.

again i dont know if your serious or not

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I know you're not about that. I think it's what is about what's fair. There is no "fair" without rule. The nfl has rule. what #92 did was unfair, I guess as posed by zackmann. It's just hard to connect anarchy to NFL conduct. This is worse than Lendale spitting I'm afraid.

6. well haynesworth could have ended the guys career

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

most people on the street would say he no longer deserves the privilage of playing the game. i have a hard time arguing with that.

8. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Albert is a jerk. He meant to hurt this guy. He saw the guy's helmet off and made the effort to step, let me say it again, step on this guys face, not once, but again for good measure! Albert is big and fat and that's a lot of force with cleats on a bare face. He thought that he wasn't going to get caught.

Let me repeat. He saw the guy's helmet off and he took the opportunity to stomp him twice. If he had stomped my man like that I would have met Pac's standards to join the team, cause I would have gone straight thug on Albert!

It's one thing to be in the mix during the plays. It's disgusting to take shots at guys after the play. That can't be tolerated, ever! Albert only is apologizing because he hot caught. What he did was not a mistake, but a deliberate act.

Most telling is that Fisher let slip, "IF" Albert comes back. Also his locker is cleaned out and he is not allowed on the facility premises. Also, fisher stated that he wouldn't talk to Albert during the suspension, even though he can.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

See, now this is what I feel a need to respond to. Blatant misuse of fact. I actually had to go back to the play by play. Jones was at roughly 80 yards when this play happened, not 122. Barber had only had one rush at this point, all his yards came later. Barber had a killer drive right after albert went out. Guess where? Right up the middle. Also note, the 26 yard play that boosted Jones stats wasn't on Albert, Jones went outside the left tackle. Bulluck pulled and someone else didn't cover, that was in the press conference.

Anyway, point is, he wasn't getting killed in there. We were losing to a team that's better than we are. They ran it some, but he wasn't getting blown up.

Beyond that, it was a terrible, classless move. He deserves his punishment, and it certainly will affect the team's decision of whether or not to resign him. However, we can't say he did it because he was getting pushed around.

10. Smitty46953

Smitty46953 Starter

I gotta agree he would probably be charged with attempted murder if he did that in a parking lot...Sounds like the man needs and has needed some anger management counseling??? :suspect:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar