Haynesworth Status?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by #90, Dec 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Great. James Brown just said it was a torn MCL.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

No he didn't.

He said Charlie Casserly reports that Albert had been hurt and speculates that it could be something to do with the MCL. An MRI will be done tomorrow.

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Haynesworth Injured against Texans

SUMMARY: Albert Haynesworth was injured near the end of Sunday's loss to the Texans. The NFL Defensive Player of the Year candidate's left leg was caught under the pile. He remained on the turf for several minutes while Titans officials looked at him. He finally got up and hobbled off the field. Early reports speculate a MCL injury but Haynesworth will have an MRI on Monday to determine the extent of the injury.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. The Don

The Don Upsetting The Apple Cart

I'm betting on him not being available. That was a wicked bend, and from the way he was screaming when he went down I am assuming the worst.

Still don't understand the call prior that put him back on the field.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yes, he did . :)

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Fisher and Collins will BOTH be drinking tonight

7. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

After today's events, I have decided to sell the franchise

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

who starts in his place?

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

How many Green Stamps books? I found a box in my attic.

10. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

If its an ACL, then we are screwed. But, even if it is a torn MCL, the ligament most think is in play here, then he could certainly be back for our first playoff game. Matt Schaub had a torn MCL and was out four weeks. If Big Al was out 4 weeks, we would be ready to start Jan 10/11 for a home playoff game. I am not sure what the implications are for playing with such an injury for a DL. I think--could be dead wrong, so experts help me, that a DT could play fairly affectively with a brace after a few weeks, 3-4.

Again, if it is ACL, see you next year (somewhere) Al--thanks for a good season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar