Haynesworth Says Film was Worse than Expected

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Titans DT Albert Haynesworth said on Monday that the film review was worse than expected and was critical of his own play. "I thought I played like crap," Haynesworth said. "Most of the time I knew the blocks I was going to get, so I started playing the guy who was blocking me instead of actually my technique." Coach Fisher said the lack of players in the rotation with DE Antwan Odom and DT Robaire Smith out, combined with the offense being unable to convert third downs, made it tough for the defensive line to generate a pass rush. "It is difficult to rush the passer when you're playing and your offense is not converting third downs and your defense is going back on the field," Fisher said. "Am I concerned about the pass rush? Yes. Do I think it's going to be a thing that happens every week? No I don't."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

MUTINY!!!

only because we play Houston twice.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I think we'll look alot better with Robair back and hopefully our offense staying on the field longer

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

the pass rush would have looked a hell of a lot better if there were more than four guys rushing every play.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

why will we look better with him back? He was cut by the Texans!!! If our defense needs a reject from the Texans to be better then we suck a lot worse than most people think!!

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he was cut for cap reasons

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if he was decent they would have redone his contract..guess he wasn't. We signed him for very little money.

8. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Robaire is no reject.
    Don't try to apply logic to the Texans moves, they passed on Reggie Bush.

9. Architect

Architect Pain Train

They will look better due to more people in the rotation. Those fat boys where on the field the whole game and were sucking wind by halftime. We need to blitz more often. ANY QB can expose a secondary if he has more than 4 sec to read the D

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Don't put those in the bank, just yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar