Haynesworth says Agent and Team working on a deal

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan4eva24, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO AH has changed.
    1. AH doesn't want to sign a big deal and listen to the media and fans about how he isn't motivated and that it was a mistake to keep him. Tennessee is his home and the Titans are now his team.
    2. A large part of AH's success was more than just effort. AH has improved his technique and is an improved player. Even when AH gave it 100% in the past he couldn't get off blocks and do the things he can do now.
    3. Listening to him and the fact Pacman isn't permanantly disabled after taking a swing at him proves AH has changed emotionally. The old AH would have broken pac boy in half.

2. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Good point. it must be hard to motivate youself playing for a losing team. Especially playing a position that takes so much phisical effort to succeed and be dominate at. Who knows that if he went to a winning team that the effort would be there every play and he turns into the player people think he could be.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

4. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

I hope they get it done. If they don't, I know they'll just tag him with the franchise player, but I think he'll play half hearted the whole season until he gets out of here.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

he could prove us all wrong. The way he looked in his facial expressions out there scared everyone. I dont those faces are just for the money. Ive said b4 that he might be playing for the money and his character will come into play this off season. But god do i love him when he plays, and i hope we lock him up, i have some faith that he is a full time animal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar