Haynesworth Road Rage/Sexual Assualt

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Riverman, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

If it walks like a duck and looks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Albert Haynesworth:

- fought with a college teammate and then tried to attack him with a metal pole
    - punched his Titans teammate (Matt Martin) and then kicked another in the chest (Justin Hartwig)
    - stomped on a defenseless opponent's face with cleats on (Andre Gurode)
    - has been charged with reckless driving and careless driving, endangering the lives of others
    - punched an old man in the face who he was tailgating

Now that he's accused of sexual assault, you're "starting to really wonder about him."

Give me a break. You don't get to accuse me of being "quick to implode a player on any little mishap." Nope. You definitely do not.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

That's pretty cold considering Albert's long run of peckerwood antics over the years.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CwxMRPTsYeo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

...."NBC Washington obtained a police report in which an a waitress at the W Hotel in Washington, D.C., said a man caressed her breast after she gave him permission to slide his credit card into her shirt. The woman said her hands were full with glasses."

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...bert-haynesworth-sexual-assault-allegations/1

So Big Al now can add groper to his repository of descriptors.

puncher
    quitter
    stomper
    filanderer

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Fat Albert is getting destroyed out here on bay area sports radio and ritually so. He is vastly immature and in no way would I ever welcome him back let alonge trade for this train wreck, cancer of a player. He no doubt made his mark for the Titans ONLY during his contract years and never played up the potential he had early in his career and after he signed his ridiculous contract in DC ... and with coach Washburn gone anyways no telling if he would even be the same if he did come back ... no thanks

Waste of space, nuff said

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why Gurode didn't press charges and send Haynesworth's @ss to prison is beyond me. That guy is a saint... and Albert should thank him every day.

I love how he acts like he did nothing wrong after getting flagged.

7. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

It's sexual assault for touching a breast when the woman says to touch it? ....

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Bling!

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

The woman didn't say it was "OK" to touch her breast, she just said put the card in her shirt. You play with fire you can get burned. Fat Al should have known that was stupid. This is just another example of an NFL player believing he is allowed/entitled to personal liberties that other citizens are not. I suspect he has done successfully pulled off this stunt other times. It doesn't matter if this woman WAS baiting AH into doing it for her self gain, HE should know is unacceptably in our society to fondle a strang woman's breast in public. If the allegations are proven true, AH should be held responsible for his actions.

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

"Here, just put the card in my shirt, my hands are full."

Hmmm.... That doesn't sound fishy at all.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar