Haynesworth Returns to Titans Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Now you're talking out of your

[​IMG]

2. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think this last deal was a wake up call to him. He loves football, and admitted he would be lost not being able to play. Hopefully that thought kicks in before violence does. He has been getting counseling too, which may help. Most forget how young AH is, he came out after his sophmore year. Hopefully he is maturing now.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

says the one who knows what AH is thinking.

4. GOFIGURETITANS

You won't see me at the stadium protesting...:yell2:

5. GOFIGURETITANS

I didn't claim to know what he's thinking, just what he's done......and done....and done....

#90 Camp Fodder

I'll never understand people who say he should be banned from doing the one thing he knows how to do.....punished and then punished again.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

Sorry, but I don't feel sorry. That man was HANDED a first class education. If football is the only thing he knows how to do, than he should have respected in more than that. Or stayed in school.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the whole he's done enough to get a paycheck is pure guesswork.

9. GOFIGURETITANS

It is a an educated guess based on his track record.

I am surrounded by appologists for thugs :irked: . Would you have given jeffrey dalmer a second chance? You don't know what he was thinking and maybe eating people was the only thing he knew how to do...right?

see how stupid that argument is?

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well you just said he was going to beat someone to death.

He kicked Hartwig in the face? Didn't he have a helmet on?

Give the guy a break....maybe he just wanted peace thru strength?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar