Haynesworth now an unwanted man

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Record, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Awesome figures RollTide, the proof is in the pudding on this one. Those stats don't lie.

Having him back for 3 years at that rate would be relatively cheap considering he's the most dominant DT in the game. Then when that final year came up we could either just cut him or re-work his deal.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Except he is no longer the most dominant DT in the game and probably never will be again.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Albert sucks. We wont ever hear his name again outside this board and the next time a team is trying to get rid of him.

Quote that.

4. Big Time Titan

I gotta disagree guys. We'll see once the season kicks off.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What makes you say that he is only 28 years old. He is still basically ublockable one on one.

6. Deuce Wayne

^really? Because I saw some backup OL from the Colts keep him in check all game in Nashville 2 years ago. But Al was probably only going 1/2 speed as usual. And in that case- many people can block him 1vs1.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That's BS. Even if AH "takes plays off" (which I don't think he does), he takes up an extra OL assignment. AH was still pretty good in Washington last year. He wants to come back to Nashville. He'd be great for another 3-4 years under Washburn. I hope he continues to stay away from their OTAs and they get serious about moving him out. I DO hope we get him.

What is the deadline for cutting folks on this upcoming year's cap?

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Big Time Titan

Amen!

9. Deuce Wayne

It's not BS. He was manhandled by some backup T when the Colts had O-line injuries. He was expected to go wild... and did nothing. Single blocking. Nothing.

And you really think he doesn't take plays off? Huh? He clearly does. Everyone knows that and it's the one consistent knock on him.

Even if he doesn't, he'll fake an injury with the best of them to catch a breather.

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar