Haynesworth Misses Friday Practice

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Albert Haynesworth did not practice today and will be a game-time decision Sunday against the Chargers. “We kept him inside,’’ Titans Coach Jeff Fisher said. “We have not ruled him out. He will be a game-time decision after we work him out prior to the game." Brandon Jones (groin) will be out Sunday but Benji Olson (back) and Tony Brown (knee) are expected to play Sunday. Biren Ealy was moved to the active roster when Chris Hope (back) was placed on IR today.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Gloat, you got your wish buddy, Ealy is active.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yep. Hopefully they'll let him actually get on the field now. And Haynesworth is getting annoying with his baby injuries. He's too lazy.

4. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

im going to go ahead and not expect Albert to play Sunday

5. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

when they game time decision for me that means no, there is very slim chance that albert will play but i highly doubth it, i want him to play but i dont think its going to happen, we really need albert out there

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If Al doesn't play, we lose by 10 or more. LT and Turner combine for 200 yards.

7. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I know it's not wise to invest so much in one player, but I really believe that without Albert, we won't win against the Chargers. Take out the strength of our D, stuffing the run, and put them against the strength of their O, running the ball... It won't be pretty. Please be better, Al!

EDIT: I'm feeling even more dire than TJ, predict a minimum 20-point difference w/o Al.

8. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

we better franchise tag him because this is rediculous, he needs to atleast play another year healthy and (powerful, like this year) He need to prove his worth and this year i really think he hasnt fully shown he deserves a big contract. Aside from his play...his inability to be on the field is some what over shadowing it

9. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

B.S. What this shows is how poor our depth at DT is, and how badly we need to address that. Our defense goes from top 10 to bottom 5 depending on his hamstring. Refusing to re-sign him is precisely the wrong direction. We need to build depth behind him.

Starks is not worth too much, and Brown might be better suited as a backup/3rd down DT.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Very well put and I couldn't agree more but speaking of this season if Haynesworth doesn't play on Sun we are out of the playoffs. We need him in the line up bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar