Haynesworth is getting an early start...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

look, 1-6 is just made up. I take exception to "made up" stats. I don't like them. It didn't strike me as exaggeration either as it was just stated flatly. Whether you exaggerate about how they didn't win without him, or that he was out... which is it that your exaggeration speaks to? The fact he's been out or the fact that the team has struggled in his absence? There is very little "obvious" about it... except that you like the word "like"...

besides, in 'o7 the Titans lost vs Indianapolis, in Tampa Bay, and again vs. San Diego... so what does that mean? We lose three straight without him and we lose three with him? How is that obvious?
    You have Haynesworth down for 21 missed starts over an 7 year career. You basically equate Haynesworth missing a start as an automatic loss... right? Is that not the point of your supposed exaggeration?

Let me ask you this... Who wants a player that you can count on for three losses a year? Who wants to pay $100M for him?

As for my handle on this forum, I am what I am. I don't have personalities. I have moods.

2. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

Might as well mention, in '07, Randy Starks was on top of the depth chart for depth. The team was obviously not interested in keeping Starks around after that season. I think the coaches just saw it as an opportunity to throw him in to see if he would swim. Anyway, Randy Starks SUCKS, bad... We have much much better depth across the D-Line now. Comparing today's D-Line minus Haynesworth to '07's D-Line minus Haynesworth is nothing more than futile.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar