Haynesworth is getting an early start...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Psychop1, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Funny how things work. If AH had stayed on the Titans the thread would have posts with fans hoping nothing is serious and that AH would be back ASAP for our SB run.
    The same player goes to another team and now he is "Haynesworthless".

I do think the Skins over paid for him but I'm not going to sink low enough to call the guy worthless.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

who said worthless? haynesworthless is worthless plus like 100M or something...

3. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He became Haynesworthless during the Gurode incident... I didn't mean to intend that he is done for the season, just that his old patterns are returning.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually people rode AH pretty hard for sitting out last year and the year before with his "injuries". Go find a thread.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hey-Hey-Hey!

6. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Has anyone said what his weight is? He may keep it under control this year but he can balloon to 350 360 easy and that is when the injuries will really hit. Also I bet the redskins are wanting him to take 80 or 90 percent of the snaps there. He might have took 60 here.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm going to take a great deal of pleasure laughing at Albert fail.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. earlers

earlers Camp Fodder

You hit it right on the head! When Al was laying on the ground in that Houston game...most everybody was on pins and needles proclaiming that the season was done.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

:lol: They're saying he weighs 350 now. Didn't he just weigh 320 up until January at least? Or was that the Titans covering his true weight?

IMO, he doesn't need to weigh more than 320-25. I will say he looked good I thought in camp pictures, but maybe that red jersey is just more slimming, I dunno.

10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

According to Zorn, he'll stay rested during games... I still don't see him playing a full season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar