Haynesworth indicted on sexual assault charge

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wait, grabbing a stranger's boobies is frowned upon?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

We should pick him up!

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

For real! Who knew?

4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

wowowowowow

IDIOT

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One year ago, we all thought he'd be back. Maybe he comes back tomorrow?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Haynesworth is dating a set of twins.

[​IMG]

7. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I may be the biggest Haynesworth fan on the planet. I loved him at UT. Saw his potential shining. In fact, I recall talking to Starkiller around the time we drafted him (and the Jags drafted Henderson) and opining that he would be just as good or better as an NFL prospect. I stood behind him through the face stomping incident and have been a proponent of bringing him back. As I look at my Smokey license plate and Titans mini helmet both signed by Fat Al, though, even I know it's time to let him mess up somebody else's locker room and checking account.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

VY for Haynesworth. Get it done, Reinfeldt!

9. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Up until recently i was really wanting him to rejoin the team.Last season there were a couple times it looked like a deal was going down to get him back here but it always seemed to fall through.Of course i'm a big fan of his also but now that i think about i'm glad he didn't end up coming back.the way this team is being built now there is no room here for people like him who are constantly in the headlines for all the wrong reasons.Let someone else take on the headache.If i had to guess where he ends up next i'd say either Denver,Detroit or Tampa.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Unbelievable that some people would still want this walking turd on our team and in our part of the country.

I would take VY back before i would take this guy back.

:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar