Haynesworth: "I think I’ll be better and stronger and more powerful than ever before"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overalls

Overalls Starter

So you admit you are clueless about how many sacks your team gave up and compound it with name calling. It's things like this that make me appreciate Titans fans.

By the way. Yes I do have stats to back that up.

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

I'm sorry im not a walking NFL stat book. As far as the name calling goes, you are one of the most annoying and irritating people that post on here. You must have alot of spare time on your hands.

3. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Aw how cute... Is this your childish way of admitting I'm right?

4. titansfan4eva24

Cute? haha No i dont know how many sacks we gave up. I pretty much admitted that in my previous post. I guess you dont understand sarcasm. I never said you were wrong either champ. I simply asked you if u had the stats, which you say you have, but yet to share. awwwwww

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

You admitted that I was right, sooooo, find your own stats.

6. titansfan4eva24

hahahaahahahaa. You said you have the stats...You must be winded from typing all that, so i guess you cant do a simple copy/paste.

7. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Titans allowed 30 sacks
    Texans allowed 22 sacks

Not a big difference.

8. titansfan4eva24

You cant sack schaub anymore when he is part of the grass.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

So now you admit that you are basically unable to find even a simple NFL stat. You poor thing. I should have known that you were "special". Ask one more time and I will post your stats for you. I should be ashamed of myself for laughing at you for begging me.

Darn. Some one bailed you out and found your stats for you.

10. titansfan4eva24

I'm special huh? Why should I look it up when you say you have them? Why didnt you type them to back up your post in the first place? Oh wait, i guess the keyboard was drenched in sweat from alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the typing you did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar