Haynesworth: "I think I’ll be better and stronger and more powerful than ever before"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jfrancis04, Apr 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

Contract-hungry Haynesworth + KVB + Kearse... Even if this d-line doesn't produce as much as we all hope, it's just about my favourite ever on paper, Kearse's slip in productivity be damned.

2. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

i wouldn't be surprised to see kearse get a second wind when he returns to nashville. when he steps back on the field in titan blue and everyone gives him the welcome back standing ovation he'll get some energy back. plus can you imagine how insane the whole stadium is going to get when he gets his first sack as a titan again? i can't wait. o-lines can't really effectively double team kearse anymore either because that leaves painsworth and the viking vanden bosch to wreak their sweet havoc.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so that's why albert's been in such good shape! he stopped eating food and just started eating paper!

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

After reading this quote Big Bad Schaub curled up in a ball claiming injury.

5. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Unlike Vince Young, who couldn't read the quote.

6. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

at least vince young doesnt freeze like a statue and can move outta the way when he sees a 300 pound lineman coming at him

7. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Must be why the Titans gave up more sacks than the Texans last season.

8. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

DO you have the stats to prove it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar