Haynesworth Fined

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by zackmann, Sep 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

That was such an awesome tackle! Someone should make that into a sig like the Chris Brown one!

2. TitansCountry25

TitansCountry25 Veteran

Lets go for 10,000 next time just flat out kill the dude. BB for the patriots can cheat the game and gets nothing and the team doesnt get penalized nor anyone in the franchise gets anything put a slap on the wrist this is just another case of us being in a low market. The kid for the Giants who it Vince late out of bounds last year didnt get fined. THIS IS BOGUS AND THE COMMISH is BOGUS!!!!!

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

The flag was BS enough :suspect:

4. smili

smili Starter

The fine is bogus. I thought the flag was questionable. Isn't there some responsibility on the runner to stop running/trying to break away when he hears the whistle? Haynesworth is tackling Jones-Drew. Jones-Drew is trying to break away for a TD, and if you watch Jones-Drew is churning hard... Who can blame Albert for keeping playing too - and for tackling hard?

Rotten decision to fine Haynesworth.

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Maybe next time Albert should just pick him up under his armpits and let his legs flail away.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:rolleyes:

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

That was a joke call, he was still standing and could make forward progress on the ball until Haynesworth took him down

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

It looked bad but was BS. I do not understand how they can fine him for a play they had not blown the wistle on. He had to roll the player over his body to get his knee or elbow down. He needs to be allowed to make the tackle. On review it was obvious what AHs intentions were. This is just a lash out at the stomp.

I hope he comes hard at Manning this weekend and if he gets a fine I will be a Titans fan willing to pay $5 towards the [explitice deleted] fine!

Total BS IMO!

PS - I have routed against this guy for 2+ years and still think he is a slug but this is Colt poop!

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Maybe we should just attach flags to their hips and outlaw tackling altogether.

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Goodell: People are saying I went too light on the Patriots this week, so let's completely overreact on a play that shouldn't been flagged in the first place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar