Haynesworth Critical of Titans' Slow Start in Free Agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

You tell them Albert!

2. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Amen Big Al Haynesworth, i agree with you 100%!!!!!!!!! Get em!!

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

In a week Big Al gets traded to Cinci for Houshmandzadeh. Write it down.

4. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

No way we would need more for albert :suspect: .

5. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

Hell i don't play for the titans and am mad as hell too, cause they haven't make any moves..

6. TitanTeam

TitanTeam Guest

Yeah and in two weeks well bring back Henry Ford to replace him :grrhee:

7. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

MR says we will built our team thought out the draft but ,the question is how, when,who and how soon!! I don't buy the idea of drafting a wideout on the first round out of college and expect the guy to produce big number and get double teams and stuff..who would that be MR if we don't aquired a proven target by a trade or free agency.This draft looks very shallow in the wide out spot, just a few unproven rookies and that is it. These rooks take a while to develop and get used to the physicall game in the nfl, in college you catch the ball and fall down is over, in the nfl you catch the ball you fall down and you will get your head cracked. I don't see any type of intimidating specimen like last years C. Johnson on this draft, still he was not a huge factor in Detroit, and they had R.Williams at number 1, who do we have? Nobodys' not taking anything from 12Gage and that's about it...B. Jones is a bum that need to get cut, R.Williams showing improvement slowly, C.Davis fumbles everytime he touches the ball. Other than that i don't even know who else is there... help!!!!!!!!!

8. alzarius

alzarius Guest

1. WR is one of the two deepest positions in the draft (RB)
    2. All are unproven rookies, hense they will be drafted :)
    3. There have not been many "specimens" like C Johnson ever

Im nervous about drafting WRs anyways, but mabye MR will know how to draft the right one. I still say the best bet is a trade.

Also, I like Big Al's comments. It shows he wants to win.

9. DJB

DJB Starter

Albert should know about slow starts.......it took him 5 years to live up to his potential.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Alberts gonna chase MR down in his truck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar