Haynesworth.... blah

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I truly apologize for another thread about Haynesworth. I just visited the Redskins' message board and everyone is ripping him to shreds as they should be.

Albert has got to be one of the biggest baffoons in the NFL. And Danny Snider has got to be one of the stupid-est owners if not KING STUPID in the NFL. Al pulled off the biggest robbery the NFL has ever seen at the hands of the Skins.

The only way I would want Big Al back in TN is if he came dirt cheap, and I mean DIRT CHEAP. I don't want his lazy, self righteous, selfish S.O.B. attitude and "play" on the Titans squad.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. amy

amy Starter

Al will do what Al will do, and so will the Skins FO. I think Al will be traded for whatever the Skins can get for him and Albert will sit on the bench for most of the rest of his career, either because he's lazy or injured. So be it. Al has run his course for most fans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

He would already be a Titan if the FO was willing to give up anything for him. The fact that he is still a Redskin is proof that no team in the league thinks he's worth anything at this point.
    If he comes back to Tennessee, it will be for dirt cheap.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Let's not forget the poor kid that Albert ran off the road and put in a wheelchair.

David Gurode too.

Albert is not a good guy.

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

lets hope the Titans don't lower themselves and trade for him. But saying that if the Titans did there would be fans who will cheer for him just like they did for Jones

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hmm, seems like the same people trashing Haynesworth are the same people calling C.J. a cry baby. Titans defense without Haynesworth = a joke. Titans offense without C.J. = a joke. None of you have to eat dinner beside Haynesworth, so why do you care that he's difficult off the field? I don't like his attitude either, but wins are better than loses. The Titans version of him was pretty good I'd say. At this point I don't care if he comes back, but I wouldn't have any problems with it.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I cheered for Jones , can't deny it.

I used to want Albert back but he really is a selfish self centred bum.

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd cheer the heck out of Haynesworth if he came back and produced. What I'm worried about is the risk involved in bringing him back. Anything can happen, and if the coaching staff is able to bring back an unmotivated douche of a player and get him to play to the best of his ability, then I'll be thrilled. That doesn't mean that I want it to happen, or think that it's the most likely scenario to happen.

9. RTH

RTH Meh...

I'd take him back for the league minimum.

10. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

you think he'll play for the league minimum ... guy has too large of an ego

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar