Haynesworth a Game-Time Decision

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

i agree 100% and to tell you the truth i was absolutley thinking that something else was going on and he's right it does make the player look bad. over the last 3 weeks i have watched espn gameday with my fingures crossed hoping that they would say that albert was suiting up.. its not alberts fault that his team couldnt step up in his absence..and i pray that he's in the line up this weekend b/c we have shown that w/o haynesworth we quit before the game even starts for some reason... god im still butt hurt about last week...

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Win or Loss, Game Time Decision, Solid

3. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'm glad someone linked the Paul K article. I hope big
    Al is back in action, but this has been a more serious injury from the beginning than was led on.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

But, that is so Un-Fisherlike...

:sarcasm:

5. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I couldn't agree more. If H sits the bench, then it's time to unload him. He's great when on the field, but sitting the bench he's a huge (expensive) liability.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

You see the diference with Big Haynesworth in the game now!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar