Having Enough Players At WR and Depth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Sep 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Give Hasselbeck some weapons and i think he could easily have us contending if the defense plays well.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

that's a good point.... i do see 12-gage coming back if Britt is out for an extended period of time...

what's up with the WRs today other than Washington? Hawkins became mr butterfingers, mariani got one and even though dwill caught a nice 20yrd strike, the rest of the time hess threw it too him the timing was off..

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Hawkins sucks, I want him cut next year.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

All i know is we definitely could use some help at WR.Matt is showing us if we give him something to work with he will pull out a W.

Some don't like Gage but with a better QB now he could actually do something.Washington has stepped up so who knows?

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

There's a whole bunch of unemployed WR's out there. I'm sure someone like a Houshmenzedah, Sinorice Moss, Randle-El, Wade, Curry, Lelie, Williamson, etc. etc will get a look-see come Tuesday. A short term paycheck is better than nothing. Look for someone with a former Palmer or Hasselbeck connection.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I would have high-fived this in the off-season, but yeaa..

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I do think that if the defense plays very well then Matt will find a way to get us over the hump.If that pass didn't end up going bad in the last seconds at Jax this team could very well be 3-0 right now.

8. theprizdfighter

I agree mike...we should be 3-0 and on top of the division.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

[​IMG]

Just throwing it out there...

10. theprizdfighter

Didn't Housh have a year in Seattle before he disappeared from the league? Or am I making things up??

Either way..I like the idea of bringing in Housh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar