Haven't got a "next gen" system yet.....

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Bobo, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Doesn't matter. Games are usually good in one category or the next. They're either great multiplayers with decent campaigns or great campaigns with decent/no multiplayer. Multiplayer games get played FAR MORE than campaign games though, as they almost never get old. So to fault a game for being the best at the most entertaining form of gameplay is sort of silly, isn't it?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

and except for Halo, Gears and hmm...not sure what else. What has a multiplayer campaign that is still played today?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

campaign, storyline, game play. That's three off the top of my head. No multiplayer is probably the same thing. That's four.

Again, don't be simple.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Call of Duty 2? Guarantee you don't have any campaigns that last beyond the 2nd time through. Nomatter what, replay value is always better in a multiplayer.
    Storyline/campaign are one in the same. Gameplay is a given, you're just reaching now.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

played mgs 2 and 3, both god of wars and final fantasy 7 and 8 three times each.

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Gears of War is the best MATURE game of all time....IMO....I still play the crap out of the online multiplayer

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Hey maybe I can get the Transformers game.... :idunno:

When will the prices for these new consoles go down so I can put more thought into which one I want? :ha:

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

if i had to guess i would say sometime around christmas.....in 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar