Have you noticed?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Have you noticed that between the Moss signing and the Jeff Fisher/Vince Young debacle this team has gotten alot of exposure the past 3 weeks?

I really hope this issue resolves very fast. If you look at the threads the past few days, it seems like we aren't really talking Titan football. This incident has caused alot of divide between the fans and probably the whole team. I bet the Colts, Texans, and Jaguars are absolutely loving this soap opera going on in Nashville.

You know my stance in that i'm Anti-Fisher and Pro-Young. But when push comes to shove, i'm Pro-Titans and will always be.

But now that Vince is gone for the season, and hopefully no more than that :D i'm going to support Rusty Smith to the fullest in order to get us into the playoffs. In a way i wish it would've came to this in a totally different way, but at the same time i'm kinda anxious to see what Rusty can do, because of the fact that you never know what you have in a underdog QB from a small school.

Anyways, i want to wish all you guys and even Costarica2 (Hard to say) a Happy Thanksgiving..

• High Five High Five x 4
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Small market towns never get attention, right?

3. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Didn't Jeff announce that Rusty would be the starter only until Collins can return...no matter what or how good he performs, due to experience? ( It was on the Jeff Fisher show I believe. ) Anyway, anyone know how long KC is expected to be out?

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. This whole situation blows, IMO, but it has certainly been weird to go to NFL Radio on Sirius and hear them reporting on the Titans. I had been wondering for several years now whether NFL Radio was aware that there was a team in Nashville.

Nothing gets more attention than a wreck...everyone just has to see what happened.

5. CheeseheadTitan

He was out for the season until VY went down, but the latest I heard was 1-2 weeks. I get the sense that he will not be 100% when he is back though.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Happy Thanksgiving to you too TU82, and a Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!!! Regardless of where everyone stands on Fisher vs. VY, I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I love this team!

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

The reason they never report on the Titans is because we're rarely the best, and never the worst. They spend the time on talking about who is the best in the NFL, and who are the slouches. Being right in the middle as we usually are doesn't usually give people much to talk about until it's our turn to miss the playoffs by one game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. globelieves

globelieves Starter

There is that, but there's also the fact that they cater to audiences...large markets over smaller ones...this type of drama is something everyone will listen to from New York to Miami to Chicago, etc.

9. CheeseheadTitan

I hear what you are saying, but it was also "radio silence" back during their 13-3 season in 08. Also, Sirius plays every NFL game, every Sunday, with broadcasts from both teams (two broadcasts per game) with the exception of the Titans home call....that really pisses me off. Does anyone know why this is? Did Nashville or Bud pee in their Cheerios or something?

10. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar