Have to look on the bright side.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Beating the Colts twice would save the season.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yeah, I was thinking this last night after enjoying yet another Peyton chokefest against the Chargers (at home to boot...truly fun to watch). Somebody was complaining about the way the schedule was set up...I disagree. From a schedule standpoint anyway, we are positioned better than anyone else in our division to make a run. Note that is from a "schedule" standpoint only (we have alot of issues to fix, and fast).

I think that it is likely that 9-7 wins our division this year, if not 8-8. Now that means our division is pretty bad, but at least we may see some football after New Years weekend.

Can the team (and Fisher) get past this latest docudrama and rally....only time will tell.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Beating the Colts week 17 and not allowing them to get to the playoffs would be wonderful... even if we didn't make the playoffs. :coltssuk:

4. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

IF <---- and that's a pretty big if there, Collins can come back healthy and we can get everything together we would have a decent, albeit small chance to win the division. I just don't know if I want to win the division, at what cost would it take?? We would likely be stuck with both Fisher and VY next year and it's the same ol *hit over again. I for one am over it all.

5. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

coming off a 0-20 shut out vs a terrible houston D, in the middle of a 4 game losing streak, and having a rookie 3rd string starting at QB is not the time to talk playoffs... be realistic not blind. everyone on this board is a titan's fan ( well DBC & COSTA, maybe not) and wants to win but at this point its time to think about where this team is heading and what plans/ moves should happen in the off season.

6. Jessica

Jessica Starter

Does anyone know when is Britt supposed to be back?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WlBiLNN1NhQ?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar