Have been thinking...Chip Kelly

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Nov 17, 2012.

1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Not win ND loses to a non-Barkley USC squad... Bama vs Oregon coming up ;-)
  2. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

Ok, so I have found someone better than Rush Propst. At least I think I have. We need to hire away the head coach of Belgrade Vukovi! Even though they were only established in 2003 they have esstablished themselves as the best organized and most successful American Football team in Eastern Europe. They have won the Serbian Super Leage championship every year since 2009. They have also have won more Central European Football League championships than anyone else.

[​IMG]

Over the past few years they have beaten all the top Central European teams including the Budapsest Wolves of Hungary, Brataslava Monarchs of Slovakia, Danube Dragons of Austria, etc. We need to find out who is coaching this team and make him our coach ASAP.

Below is a highlight reel of the 2012 championshp game against Slovenian powerhouse Ljubljana Sliverhawks. They did lose but did not have Milos Todorovic and Ivan Ristic anymore. You are not going to beat Ljubjjana without those guys.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

▲ you're joking, right?
  4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

The Penn State head coach hasn't done too bad this year all things considered....comes from the Patriots and the Bill Belichick coaching tree. Idk about Chip Kelly and that fast offense though, seems like it'll work in college because certain teams have so much more talent than the others, but the NFL is full of great players. Know what I mean?
  5. World Peace

World Peace n/a

Chip Kelly was supposed to be the Bucs coach this year but sources say that he was cornered in his office by the Nike CEO and he made chip realize that everything he has is because of him and he would be upsetting a lot boosters if he left. Kelly apparently was guilt tripped into staying in Oregon because of Nike.
  6. The Hammer

The Hammer Straight Ridah

I thought I was over-the-top enough that it would be more obvious

[​IMG]
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

You never know on this board man... you never know.

That's why you gotta use this lil feller :sarcasm:.. for us stupid people.
  8. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

A) Belichick has been coaching like this for years; Kelly had no impact on that.

B) The defenses of the NFL are too fast and strong for Oregon's offensive system.
  9. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Feel free to support either of those claims with evidence.
  10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Norm Chow ran a similar offense didn't he?