Have any of you seen this on Dungy's kid ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by danny, Dec 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danny

danny Guest

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Screwed up for sure.

3. I don't think that I'd believe that that site was really his. According to an article in the Indianapolis Star, there was a site that was suppose to have been his, but removed shortly after his death.

There is documented evidence that he had taken an overdose in October & then called 911. Whether he got any further treatment after that is confidential and wasn't said.

4. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yea that myspace is his...no doubt about it

looks like a little pothead huh!?

most likely OD'ed on something...

5. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

That is his proflie. I saw it on myspace before they took it down yesterday.

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Dude comes off as a wannabe thug. Thugs don't get on myspace. :ha:

RIP though, no matter what problems the man had.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

If this is truely his 'board', I hope Dad doesn't see it.
    It looks like any teenager, very confused! Alot of 'N' words, pot smoking, gangsters and a little racist. If it was my kid, this would disturb me a little. But this is the internet. I learned a long time ago, things are not always what they appear to be on here.
    ________
    Fc Sport

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

It also looks like it was created fairly recently.

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Yeah, to be honest, I didn't see much different then what a lot of kids are doing these days. Chronic leaves, pistols, etc etc you gonna see on the majority of these sorts of things for teenagers. It may be hard for some of you older gents to grasp, but thats just the culture and some kids just choose to follow it.:hmm:

10. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Gangsters, grass, guns and racism, good way to get oneself killed.
    For a young man, picking up readings about Malcolm X and the Black Panthers and passing on Martin Luther King, is not the smartest thing to do.
    ________
    Shemale Pantyhose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar