Hatton Vs Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jbgtenn, May 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbgtenn

jbgtenn Starter

I was just wondering who all on here is going to watch this big fight, and who do you think will win? I like hatton but think pac man is way to fast.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Money is on Pacquiao in 9.

3. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

Hatton is going to get mauled

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Stupid fight for Hatton. No way he can win. Right now there are only a couple guys that can beat Manny.
    One being Juan Manuel Marquez. Pac wont rematch him though- for good reason. He beat him the last fight in everyone's eyes but the judges.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

My heart says Hatton but I Pacquiao is way too fast for him.Hatton will try to maul him and pressure him but Pacquiao will be have trained with that in mind.

I expect a great fight with Pacquiao winning by unanimous decision.

6. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

It was unanimous alright ... a unanimous :grrr::grrr::grrr: kicking delivered by Manny Pacquiao

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wow

8. SifuSoul

SifuSoul Camp Fodder

My god! Pacquiao KILLED him! I'm not gonna ruin anything yet just incase somebody wanted to watch it or something, but my god. I've never seen a skull shake like that. Is Hatton ok?

9. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I gave way too much credit to Hatton for this one. One of the few times I've lost money with my book when picking the right fighter. :(

10. jbgtenn

jbgtenn Starter

Wow That ws just to easy for pac. Who you guys see the the winner of mayweather and pac man

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar