Hating on you haters

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

1. I hate the fact some of you are talking about trading CJ? Why in the hell would you give up one of the biggest weapons in the NFL? People fear him and he changes the way people play us. Plus he makes the QB position just a tad easier.

2. Stop the Orton and McNabb hating!!! I don't think their the best QB in the league but I can see them both doing good things with the players we could put around them. Heck maybe McNabb could teach our OC how to run screens, gotta figure out how to get CJ the ball in the open field!

3. This is for you Cam Newton nut swingers, you've got to be outside you're freaking mind for even thinking about bringing this guy in! IMO he's NO better then VY!

THOUGHTS????

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I agree with your post for the most part.

Orton sucks though, McNabb is still nice.

3. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Thanks, It's like this every year ha. When the draft comes around people want to start talking about getting rid of everyone... I wouldn't take one damn person in this years draft for CJ hell I wouldn't take two or three people in the first for CJ...

I look at it like this, CJ is eating some major crow and he's going to have a huge chip on his shoulder coming in the 2011 season! I bet our coaching staff has our o-line in shape

4. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

CJ is going to hold out for a contract worth 3 billion, and we wont pay him, why, 2 words, Tennessee Titans

Um, with what is there to get orton and mcnabb will be in the mix, what would you rather have, Vince Young LOL

And I agree on Cam, he sucks. BUT I BET WE DRAFT HIM WATCH!

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Can't pay Kerry and CJ. :rolleyes:

6. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I don't know if he's going to hold out and you don't know that either but one thing is for sure. He's better off just waiting another year because he didn't go super crazy this season. Now i'd agree with you about CJ if he rushed over 1500 yards this seaon but he didn't so I believe he'll be quite for the most part.

No I would like to see us get McNabb, Orton or Quinn.

7. 24

24 Starter

1. He'll want to break the bank this offseason. I wouldn't mind trading him for a couple first rounders. I don't believe in overpaying for RB.
    2. Agreed. We could use any help at QB, although I would prefer Hasselbeck.
    3. Agreed.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

why in the heck would you want quinn we would have better luck drafting cam and watching him bust lol or brett farve but not quinn

if we could get a top 5 pick this year and there next year draft i say trade cj....ringer didnt play that bad when i saw him play....he just aint got all the speed cj has or had as he seemed slower this year....draft one in the draft later rounds like john clay or jacquiz rodgers....bring in mcnabb....draft pat devlin for mcnabb to mentor....

if we trade cj and get a top 5 pick take a defensive stud and another at #8 or a WR to run with britt...and after about the 9 or 10 week after fisher is done playing clock control and losing every game he puts in devlin who plays awful for us and we just trade the other 1st round pick we gave up for cj and a 2nd or 3rd to whoever has the #1 pick and we take andrew luck....so we got 2 dominate young wide recievers plus a young FRANCHISE QB and a building block....

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

hell no

10. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

:beer2:

2 firsts and a 2nd or 3rd that we can trade to get the #1 pick next year and start fresh with luck new coach julio jones and britt given we draft him 8th and we can sign deangelo williams in FA draft a bruiser in john clay in the late rounds.....and sign nnamdi from oakland....next year draft after luck can be all defense if they wanted....

rather have a franchise qb than a franchise rb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar