Haters, get your butts in here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

KG, you just cant please people who have it in their mind that VY is not the guy for this team.

2. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Vince is a winner always has been watch the high school highlights, the college film, and Now what he's begining to do it here... Have the doubters chew on this game for a while...

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Well...lets get some things straight about Jones. Many hate is off the field behavior but love his on field play. I am one of those.

Its a love/hate thing...

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I wanna know what happened to the "Young will never be accurate"??? He was 24-35 including the drops. That's top notch for anyone.

5. plato

plato Camp Fodder

Matt Vs. Young so far..

Vince
    114-232 (.491) 1617 total yards 12 total td's 8 int 4-4 record
    Matt
    149-271 (.549) 1782 total yards 9 total td's 9 int 1-6 record

Vince is just 4 points away from having a 6-2 record.... Next year he will make those plays..

I also think Matt has more weapons in the passing game and it isn't close..

I think they will both have great careers but Vince will win more games...

6. e.e. cummings once said that he was certain that, if the world were to somehow blow itself to pieces, the last voice that would be heard would be that of an "expert" saying it couldn't be done.

If the Titans win the super bowl with Vince, the last voice that will be heard will be that of an internet "expert" saying it can't be done.

7. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

Prove me wrong. Young had a great 4th quarter. He showed his inaccuracy several times throughout the game... He completed a'lot of passes when the Giants' were in a Prevent, no-pass rush defense out of the Shotgun, with several of their starters out... He had some good runs at the right time... He benifited from the Giants' bone-head play or the game would have been over. One quarter isn't goning to change my mind. Im glad we won... Jones and our defense turned that game around with a eletric atmosphere... I hope Young can build on this and become a legit star in the NFL.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

ok.

he didnt come close to turning the ball over the entire game. he was 10-14 in the first half. two of those four incompletions were spikes and one was dropped. we only had ONE possession in the third, 2-4.

obviously he had the great 4th quarter everyone is talking about, but he had a great game.

9. KG499

KG499 Guest

Is this Merril Hodge??? You need to get over yourself. He was accurate pretty much the whole game. His completion percentage was very good even with the drops. You expect a 90% completion rate? I dont give a crap what defense the Giants were in, Young made the plays period. He led the team to 24 points in the final 10 minutes. It was spectucular. Oh, and Young was the one who energized the team on the first TD drive after Pac's pick. If you have to nitpick Vince's performance after such a great win today that is pretty sad.

10. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

My hater butt is still here for Schwartz... his d was pathetic in the first and, lets not kid ourselves, Coughlin gave us a gift by pulling a Fisher (ie Baltimore game) in the second half.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar