Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Haters, get your butts in here...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KamikaZ, Nov 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Moolah:
    $129
    Two of the most heavily scrutinized players in this franchise had the best games of their young careers. Jones and Young proved today that they belong in this league. Give props to these guys' truely outstanding performances...
  2. Banshee2 Guest

Yes...I wonder how many tunes will change after this...
  3. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Tell em Kami, Tell em!!!!
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,007
    probably not many. im sure it will sound something like "it was one game, do it for a full season"
  5. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    yep, those doubters better be hiding somewhere good...
  6. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Still look at his win loss record as a Rookie.....what makes this even better.....HOUSTON LOST, JAGS LOST.........Now we just need the DOLTS to lose!
  7. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Vince is always going to have his critics...unfortunately a ton of them are Titan's fans. The guy stepped up big today...bigger than Lienart has...
  8. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    Without a doupt Rocky!
  9. whitevick331 Guest

its a dang start, and pac man is for real, he is a football player, vince is a winner. He doesnt back down, anyone who denies those two ball players need to never rep the titans ever agian, that performance is who they are, they are great players, if u talk smack about them after today dont ever cheer for the titans agian, ihate it when ppl doubt your own players. Hes a rookie and took a whole game into his hands..and pacman is a beast period. give up ur titans gear and dont cheer for them if u critizie them today...do it...not to be so hostile but i hate it when ppl talk smack about they own team
    • Tip Jar Donor

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole

McNair
    Moolah:
    $1,353
    Pacman has been off of my s**tlist for quite some time now.
    Vince still has questionable accuracy, but he proved today that he can step up and be the leader that we've needed. Excellent job....big ups!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.