hate to tell you guys I told you so but...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by extmenace, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

I actually think this might be the year where week 17 is gonna matter for alot of teams. If Colts lose one more game, that final game against Tennessee might be the one to decide if they get in or not.

Also look to the NFC East, the Eagles are actually back in the hunt, and that tie might actually work in their favor now.

I found it funny actually living near philly and rooting for Dallas lastnight, I wanted to have that gap open up more for Tennesse HFA is gonna be huge this year.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

in hindsight...the jets beating us and then dropping 2 straight to help us clinch a 1st round bye doesn't sound like a bad deal...

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Jumping in late on this one but seriously what is the crap with a soft schedule?

Last I checked we are going to end up playing 4 of the 5 possible playoff teams in the AFC one of them twice. Along with one of the NFC team and one that is on the bubble. The Jets suck and got lucky. Enjoy it ... the loss to the 9ers :grrhee: must have been a fun one. At least we lose to teams with a winning record and a coach who can keep his pant on.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

unlike the jets, we beat the crappy teams we play.

5. titans4life10

titans4life10 Camp Fodder

Saying a team has a soft schedule is just a stupid way to dismiss a team that actually does good and wins. Football is any given sunday....unless your schedule consists of playing Oakland, Detroit, and the NFC West all season. Oh wait, Jets lost to Oakland, so scratch them.

6. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I guess Oakland and San Francisco don't consist of a soft schedule. If the Jets had beat those teams I wouldn't be saying their padding a win streak, but they didn't so it's further proof that A. there really is no easy game in the NFL and B. the Jets suck.

But to be fair the 49ers have looked good lately, but still you gotta be able to win that game if your a serious Superbowl threat as the Jets seemed to think they were after they beat us.

7. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

The people who say we have a soft schedule are the people looking for an excuse because we're the best team in football right now. Thats how Tennessee has always been perceived because we dont have a bunch of superstars and we're a small market team. Even if we do go 15-1 i can assure you people are still going to say we're average. I'm already used to it and to be honest, i like that way. As Bulluck would say "people might not be believers in us during the regular season, but come playoff time they will." I love it.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar