Hasselbecks reaction to all this:

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Smash, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I will never forget the time he lead us to a surprising season with an anemic running game.

Some of the Hass hate is unwarranted. You would think after several seasons with Collins and Young you would be pleased to have a guy throw for over 3,500 yards and do everything that was asked of him.

• High Five High Five x 6
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Exactly. It's not just about who he's better than. It's about each team's particular QB situation in regards to money, potential, etc. E.G. The Bills would never replace Fitz because of that huge contract they JUST gave him. The Bucs would never replace Freeman with Hasselbeck because Freeman is so young and has too much potential while Hasselbeck is 36 years old and his best days are well behind him.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

To add, I think there would be MAYBE one or two teams who would pursue Hasselbeck as a starter. But that's not to say he's only better than two current starters.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Hating on Hass?

[​IMG]

5. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

you mean the season we lost to a winless team and our backup rookie quarterback seemed to look better and bring more life to the offense than Hasselbeck? that season?

6. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Amen....what blows me away about this hate on Hass is that these people completely forget that he joined the team two weeks.....TWO WEEKS....before the start of preseason. We had a new coach, new OC, new offensive scheme, an out of shape feature back who wasn't ready to play until about week 10, a feature receiver on crutches from week 3 on, a second year receiver basically seeing his first playing time, a young TE basically seeing his first real playing time, and an OLine that was basically a toll booth (no coins, all electronic) for defenders looking to get to our feature back.

And...the offense was out of sync at times????? Obviously that is on Hass...just silly.

Wake up people, give me a break!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar