Hasselbeck

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Its never easy being a Titans fan. We all...well the ones with a clue...knew that we weren't going to be anything great. Most predictions were from 6-10 to 9-7. That's exactly where we will fall.

With that being said, I'm ready for Jake to be out there. I wonder if we will see him this year?

2. Victory1993

Victory1993 Rookie

It aint getting better we play the whole NFC South in the next few games well what we do you think Locker comes in ?

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I like Beck, but sometimes he makes some simple mistakes.

4. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

No. Locker may be our future, we do not need to kill his confidence putting him on the field with this group of coaches and players.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I just don't see the point of your post.

6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Lol I dont believe putting in Locker would ruin his confidence and his future. He is a smart dude, and a competitor. I'm sure he wants to get out there and show these coaches why he was drafted at number 8. :logo:

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

It wasn't just the final drive that Hasselbeck looked pathetic, it was all game long. We were in position to extend the lead and totally blew it. And the worst part is that he was off on a ton of plays and then he goes and starts pouting like a little b!+ch as if it's the WRs fault.

8. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

You know, I kind of noticed that myself.....what a diva.:wink2:

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

yeah that did annoy me.... but then again, if he was upset at cook he deserved it.... thanks for that fumble...

i'll just check it as he had a bad game... plus believe it or not the bengals defense is tough... as some of you keep denying...

10. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

You know, I kind of noticed that myself.....what a diva.:wink2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar