Hasselbeck will remain as starter...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Dec 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

The only reason I'd be playing Locker over Hass now is if he would be injured to the point where it inhibited his play ; from last week its patently obvious that it does.

We also will line up with a handicapped RB , a handicapped WR and a C who is just...handicapped.

The romance of Munchak not being Fisher sure ended quickly.

I look forward to more veg impressions on the sideline and hand-wringing at the press conferences after the ship turns turtle again on Sunday.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I don't think he carries that team. As of now his receivers and guys like Jeremy Shockey are doing all the work. He's doing nothing special. Well, he did make one nice throw Sunday. Probably the best one he's made so far on the TD to Smith.

And they usually only win when he doesn't pass much and they establish the run.

They do have a new head coach. I'd bank that has more to do with the 6 wins than sCam Newton does.

We wont know til next year whether this is a fluke or not, but I'd bet the farm that it is.

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

All this insures is we'll lose our final two games, improve our draft stock, and give my two more reasons not to watch our last games.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When proving your point is more important than winning, you lose your team. If he really believes that a hurt qb that could only muster 6 points against the worst defense in the league, gives us the best chance to win then he is stupid. Bud Adams to me should fire them all for sunday's loss, no excuse in losing to the worst team, maybe ever in the history of the league. Terrible coaching on both sides of the ball sunday.

I wish Bud would go in there and make him start Locker. This makes no sense sirius NFL radio is wearing him out. But starting Locker again is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. If this happens Bud will not be selling me 7 dollar beers sunday!

If this happens I predict the team lays down. Hassle was great till the atlanta game, when he got hurt. He cannot move (calf), his accuracy is off (elbow), and he has no velocity on the ball ( shoulder)! Dink and dunk and than is better than Locker WOW!

This is the samething that fisher did with KFC. Give us a reason to go to the game coach! Locker is the future and he gave you the best chance last week and this week!

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hate to have to say this, but someone needs to take out Matt Hasselbeck. He can't start, otherwise we're going to lose.

I mean the dude hasn't scored since NOVEMBER! It's almost Christmas!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Ghost Cart we need you!

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Is that true?

Locker needs to make his debut into the NFL. You can't play favorites no matter who your QB is. Its about winning and Locker gives us more than Hasselbeck does right now. I appreciate both QB's, but we've gotta go based on current performance.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Yup Hass' last TD was Nov 27th. He has 1 TD since Nov 7th!!!

1 TD in the last 5 games!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I like Munchek and think he has done a decent job this season but I see no reason to not start Locker for the next two games. Hopefully this is some kind of ruse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar