Hasselbeck starting against Steelers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

So we're comparing Locker to VY now?

Is this a joke?

2. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

No you are in...

3. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Haha go figure. The coward is afraid to play in a primetime game!

4. TitansWillWin2

Well VY actually won games!! And when he did get hurt, he tried his hardest to come back in, but fisher just wouldnt let him. Unlike Locker who just sits there on the sideline laughing it up having a good time doesnt look hurt at all!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You really want to call Locker a "coward" because he's too injured to play Thursday?

That's pathetic.

6. TitansWillWin2

He looked fine on the sideline to me. Not like a guy that is in too much pain to play!

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It isn't about pain but further injury. Locker could take a shot and play pain-free. He can't keep his shoulder in place when hit until it has time to heal. Thus, the reason he'll have surgery at some point.

We've had multiple members who work in the medical field come in here and explain why the shoulder is unstable. Don't you think it's time to show a bit more intelligence and realize this isn't about avoiding pain but his ability to play?

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Let's settle down now. Once locker does at least 2 of the following I will be ready to compare him to Vince:
    • Cry on the sideline -- and is the only one crying at the time
    • Try to kill himself
    • Buy every ticket on a scheduled flight so he and his friend's can have the entire flight to himself
    • Photographed dancing half naked with men in a club

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. TitansWillWin2

If he is going to require surgery anyways then why not go ahead and let him play until it pops out again?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar