Hass Starting @ Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Not yet is right. We are a year or two away. Defence are basically a bunch of kids or below average vets like Will Witherspoon and Justin Babineaux. Do not want to see Much cut Locker's career short by throwing him out there hurt. Much like Fisher did with McNair. At least those teams though were good. This one is not. It would be a waste.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think McNair forced Fisher to play him most the time. We did have solid backups you know..

Thats the argument TitansWillWin2 always argues, Jake is not Steve.

3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

This news makes me sad.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Where did I say we would make the playoffs?!?!?!?!

I expect 6-10 or 7-9, but it varies week to week.

5. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

I agree JC, I think he played well. If not for a bunch or dopped passes, people would have said he looked great.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Has looked fine against the steelers. But let's not forget he has also looked extremely terrible also against the texans.

The few throws he made were nice to see. CJ keeping the defense honest was a plus. Does that mean we keep the old clunker over Locker when he is healthy? Noooo.

We are going to have to match Buffalo point for point to win. Specially if they have spiller back. Sure hope hass can maintain some consistency

7. RavensShallBurn

These are the two worst defenses in terms of points allowed... should be interesting.

But, honestly, that bodes well for the Bills since Hass isn't a QB who's going to win a shootout type game.

I bet the score is similar to what it was when we played there last year (23-17). I'll go with a 27-24 Titans win.

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Locker needs to watch McNair's show that is coming on wednesday night! Maybe then he will learn what a true/real football player is really like!

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I hope he does watch it, but like I've said to you before, if youre calling Jake a wimp, call 99% of the league wimps too. McNair was a rare breed of man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

McNair never took as hard of a hit as Locker did against the Texans. He also never played with a separated shoulder.

Love #9, but you're acting like he was a god. He was definitely a warrior, but had he actually rested games, he would've experienced fewer injuries and probably been more effective in his final few seasons.

Why do you have to hate our QB (after only 4 starts) so much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar