Hass Starting @ Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This is actually a pretty big game for us and these next two weeks will make or break our season. We got off to a horrible 1-4 start but now sitting at 2-4 and looking at the standings we're still in the picture. I know it's hard to process playoff potential and standings right now but we still have a decent shot especially with our remaining schedule.

http://www.nfl.com/standings?category=div&season=2012-REG&split=Overall

Now we're definitely not playing like a postseason team right now but I see a lot of 3-3 teams in the AFC and getting a win against Buffalo (3-3) would be huge. If we manage a win in Buffalo we come home against the Colts (2-3) for a division match up.

These are two winnable games that could put us at 4-4 and a chance for the postseason. Now this post isn't meant to look ahead too far in our season but the Bears and Packers are pretty much L's so we have to win these kind of games even without Locker. If we lose this game our season is pretty much over and we can look forward to a 14-18th pick.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/ten/tennessee-titans

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Didn't some Dr. say that it will keep happening (popping out) anytime he gets hit hard and that he needs to have surgery to fix it at the end of the season?

Thats the NFL, nothing new there, no one ever said it was for the weak of heart. But if Hass wins another one it will be hard stomaching losses when Lock goes back in.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

This is still not a playoff team. Regardless of who is under center.

4. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

HAHAHA Locker is a joke! What a freaking wuss!

5. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

This whole starting Hass b/c Jake "isnt healthy" enough is all just a cover up/excuse so they can play hass. They know he's the better q right now and it will give MM JG and CP a scapegoat in case they do bad this season just so they can keep their job. This is same Fisher bull crap. We need new coaches asap!

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:bs:

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well right now the Browns are 1-5 and they still have a 7% chance of making the playoffs, IDK how that's figured out but thats what playoffrace.com says.

So I'd imagine if there's a 7% chance then someone at sometime has made the playoffs with a similar start.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No, not yet, but lucky for us it's not playoff time.

9. ryantitansfan

ryantitansfan Camp Fodder

Hasselbeck isn't terrible, and I prefer Locker. But I don't think either one of them are ready to run the style of offense that they are running, pass pass pass. What I prefer is CJ2K getting more than 20 carries a game. CJ is averaging 15 carries a game this year, brutal, this cat gets stronger as he gets more carries.

2012 1 game over 20
    (Loss) Houston: 25 Carries - 141 yards (Granted, it was junk time 4th quarter Texans up a lot)

(Win) Buffalo: 23 Carries - 153 yards 2 TD
    (Win) TB: 23 Carries - 190 yards
    (Win) Carolina: 27 Carries - 130 yards 1 TD
    (Win) Cleveland: 23 Carries - 101 yards
    (Win) Baltimore: 24 Carries - 53 yards(Yikes)

So in the past two years, 6 games he has had over 20 touches. That is just terrible, you need to let CJ pound it home. If you keep the clock running it limits the time our Defense is on the field. GET CJ2K OVER 20 CARRIES A GAME!!!!

10. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

I'm sure most teams would force the starting QB to start under the same circumstances of Locker, but we have Hass. Most teams do not have a good back-up QB.

Yea I rather have Locker playing because he's more dynamic of a player on offense than Hass. I'm not going to cry over it if Hass is starting though. We still have a good chance of winning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar